vendredi 17 juin 2016

The Asteroid Attack (version anglaise)

In 1989, after the attack of the game Clash of Clans, the inventor of the game got a new idea to get his revenge. His new idea is to command his people to throw asteroids on the planet Earth (our planet) and in the asteroids I am guessing there are lot's of bombs. Sadly no one noticed except me. I got an idea! My idea is to warn everybody. And i did it! They trusted me and they shot all the asteroids off. Good news, the asteroids got successfully shot off and the technology is improving. Bad news in the asteroids were actually not bombs but giants and other unknown creatures invading and parachuting like last time. It was a bad thing but it was cool for me because I love battles. I am now gonna see how much they destroyed......


Some asteroid crashing right on the Earth.


OH MY GOD, it is like if they destroyed the entire planet but actually they only destroyed about 75% of the Earth and they have destroyed my house. I think the inventor of that game should give up on attacking or we are doomed and while that stupid inventor is planning a new plan, we are rebuilding our houses and helping the soldiers to improve and to rebuild defenses. The weird thing is that this was also a dream and it was the next part of the clash attack from yesterday.

To be continued.......





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Poem : Windrush Generation

Windrush Generation Past glory of England Succes of this Nation Based on the strength of this land Many Jamaicans Find work, prosperity Have...