mercredi 29 juin 2016

Minecraft 1.

Hi, I am Josh and I will present you my Mincraft skills. Minecraft is my favorite game but I got stuck in the game before but I got out. Actually I am gonna tell you my journey, it was like a dream but it wasn't. It started when I woke up near my bed, that was a purple thing, I touched it and went in it and I just realized that was a portal and I went in the game....

And I just realized I went in my favorite game and do you know once I wished to go in Minecraft. And I just saw somebody in front of me......

                                                                               To be continued.......

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Poem : Windrush Generation

Windrush Generation Past glory of England Succes of this Nation Based on the strength of this land Many Jamaicans Find work, prosperity Have...