jeudi 30 juin 2016

Minecraft 2.

Steve and me 1.

Do you know who was the person in front of me? Well it was Steve. He is a very nice person and he is also stuck in the game like me. He said that there are millions of people stuck in the game, he told me also that when these people die they become monsters!

Day 1.

I was with Steve making a castle before the night because in the night the monsters come out and kill you. Well Steve didn't look scared because it wasn't his first day, he explained me everything about the monsters. He explained that creepers explode and zombies can crash your door. Well, when Steve was building the castle with me he made something like a cannon and it was a cannon, but he said that the it was a TNT cannon! A TNT cannon is so powerful, do you know how I knew it? Well we tried together that cannon out, it blowed up to 30 zombies at a time but then we saw something.......


                                             To be continued........

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Poem : Windrush Generation

Windrush Generation Past glory of England Succes of this Nation Based on the strength of this land Many Jamaicans Find work, prosperity Have...