samedi 7 janvier 2017

Minecraft story ....... 13


Day thirteen

Let’s talk about Atom and Tom. Atom was on the way and on that night he arrived and he told me to save them because it was a trap, the whole thing was real but Tom was not there and after two people jumped and attacked him. He was taken to the prison just like Tom. Now with all last chance it is up to me to save them. I don’t know if it was a joke or what but I don’t think it will be. So this is when I was flying in my aircraft and got to the main base of our first victory. A long time that takes but with a aircraft it’s two minutes. I saw that our whole base got ruined also they have took everything. But I was thinking what did he mean by a trap ? Everything is destructed how can they jump ? 
So I hided under the green hills this is when I found a small mini base, I know who there will be. I'm sure that it will have my friends. At midnight we finally got up and got in that mini base. I found them (my friends) in a cage with plenty of guards so I risked my life to save them. I killed the guards and saved my friends and I said "It's time to get out of here!" We then went back down to the hills quickly and they told me what happened... Sure I am going to explain all here and now the thing is that " One day Tom saw us outside the gates so he opened the gates but he didn't know they actually disguised on us. They then let him sign a thing (the first letter) but without knowing he actually signed. This is how Atom came but when he came he got captured then I came and saved them all.
I then said let's go to a hotel and sleep. So we found a hotel and slept.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Poem : Windrush Generation

Windrush Generation Past glory of England Succes of this Nation Based on the strength of this land Many Jamaicans Find work, prosperity Have...