jeudi 5 janvier 2017

Minecraft story ....... 4

Day four


Ah, it was great yesterday but when we realised that the prisoner escaped somehow. But I think somebody else saved him. Ah what a bad day, everyone was worried how to continue to chase the prisoner and his team. I then said that we can still know where they are just by following the footprints on the floor. We took this decision, and have eaten a bit then finally left the place. We followed the footprints for the rest of the day. We slept the night in a small village. We did not do much but I still found a clue, I found a letter in one of the footprints then said : Let’s form a team together monsters please versus the 3 all away there. Ok? When I saw this letter I was very upset I told my team mates of course. Oh, I forgot to tell you I found this clue this afternoon. I am going to sleep.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Poem : Windrush Generation

Windrush Generation Past glory of England Succes of this Nation Based on the strength of this land Many Jamaicans Find work, prosperity Have...