jeudi 5 janvier 2017

Minecraft story ....

Day one


It was a pretty happy day in Minecraft. I began to cut trees and make my house. It all went good until I found a village. It was my luckiest day, I exchanged gold, I even helped them to make more houses. But horrors came in the village, zombies even a ender dragon. The golems helped a lot but what about the ender dragon ? At this moment someone came, it was a really cool and strong person. He killed the ender dragon and this is why I wanted to be just like him. I wanted him to be my master because people like me does not even know how to craft a sword. Ok, he will stay in the village tonight but tomorrow he will leave and I will be with him. I’m tired I gonna sleep.


To be continued .......

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Poem : Windrush Generation

Windrush Generation Past glory of England Succes of this Nation Based on the strength of this land Many Jamaicans Find work, prosperity Have...