jeudi 5 janvier 2017

Minecraft story ..... 3

Day three


 In the morning my master screamed and said “Who has stolen from me everything that I have ?” and I said “Anyway it’s not me! Look what do I have? A sword, a bow, some arrows and nothing else!” I was thinking who could be but at last I remembered that it might be the friend that made my master last night who might have stolen all of these, I told all that to my master. My master told me that we are going to find him and he knows where he lives. We went to his house, he was really unhappy because someone took all his things too He thinks that it might be my master. But at the end, we formed a team to find out the person (or monster) that has stolen all of that and also the guy finally said that he was called Tom and my master said he was called Atom. Ok we decided to stay at Tom’s house and discuss a while. Tom said that he thinks it’s the monsters because he saw that it was a zombie but he wasn’t sure because it can not open chests and they are not that skilled. I said that we should put my things in his chest and make some traps around so we can know if it is the monsters or some human. We all have chosen my idea and then in the midnight something got captured. We looked and we were very satisfied It was a human, we have put him in prison and then we deeply all got tired and got into a deep sleep.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Poem : Windrush Generation

Windrush Generation Past glory of England Succes of this Nation Based on the strength of this land Many Jamaicans Find work, prosperity Have...